Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blog: My First Trial!

It seem all of my friends have started doing blog (even some of them have already started a long time ago), and for or me it's quite awkward and kind of pelik doing all of this things... haha although at some time I just love to write and write but when it comes to this, I don't know what to write... So this is my first trial of doing this.

I'm really impressed with my little brother (he has blog! OMG!) haha... and most of his friends also have their own blog (p/s: he even knows the blog better than me). What I'm just going to say is,  I think this is worth to try and I'm starting to like the blog better than my Facebook! Haha... =P


Hope, all of you can give me comments and feedback that can help me to improve this blog from time to time as I'm a newbie here... It's really appreciated. Thanks again and see you in another post! =)

Wasalam.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...