Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's MUET Exam Time!


Alhamdulillah, I've just finished my MUET Speaking Test last week (Wednesday, 6 April 2011). Oh, for those who didn't know what MUET is, actually MUET is an abbreviation for Malaysian University English Test which administered by the Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia (Malaysia Examination Council). The purpose for this test is to measure the level of English proficiency of students who intend to pursue degree courses in Malaysia.

Okay, lets go back to the main story. For the speaking test, I got a topic of which television programme that the best you should watch if you were given only one choice (given points - news, sports, entertainments, documentaries) and for the individual task, well I got the documentaries and I have to elaborate more about it. Alhamdulillah, even though I'm quite nervous, plus don't really know about the format and how this test conducted, I'm managed to finish the task successfully. For the group task which I'm really glad that I got such what I think the best group member ever, I'm still agreeing with the documentaries and all of us managed to finish this task by agreeing that the best TV programme would be documentaries.
Hmm, there's still another three tests I have to go through before the whole MUET ended and it would be the Reading, Listening and Writing Test which will be conducted on this Saturday, 16 April 2011. I'm still don't know how the test will be conducted as in IIUM English Placement Test (EPT) it is quite difference even there were some resemblance between both of them. Nevertheless, I guess it is better that I should just relax and not too nervous or think too much about it. Anyway, good luck and all the best to all my friends and to all the MUET candidates this year. Wasalam.

p/s: yup, not to forget, best wishes and good luck to me too =)
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...